The Top 11 Reasons Why You’ll Want To
Outsource Your IT Support To Us:
- We SPECIALIZE in Small Businesses. That means we understand your incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and WHY it’s critical to remove obstacles, frustrations and technical problems to keep you productive. To date, we’ve worked with hundreds of Small Businesses here in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. We know the systems you work with such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Adobe, and can make them work seamlessly. We also have after hours tech support available 24/7/365 since we know you don’t work the normal “9-5” day, and can help you maintain the freedom to work remotely while making sure you meet compliance standards for data security and backups.
- We Are One of a Few Elite Microsoft Office 365 Partners in The Country. They call us their “SMB Champions” (SMB stands for small-medium business). Migrating (or setting up) Office 365 and other cloud solutions is NOT something you want to attempt on your own. There are dozens of ways an improper setup can cause problems, systems that don’t work, lost data and e-mail, and a host of other problems – you need someone with experience in multiple environments with a variety of clients. We have that experience – from a small office with 5 employees to a full Office 365 migration for a client with 500 employees, we can help.
- We Respond Within 30 Minutes or Less. We have a team of engineers on staff so our clients aren’t waiting around for hours – even days – to get a problem resolved. We know you’re busy and have made a sincere commitment to making sure your problems get fixed FAST. And since most issues can be handled remotely using our secure management tools, you don’t have to wait around for a technician to show up.
- No Geek-Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH, not in confusing technical terms. Our technicians will also not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don’t understand how all this “technology” works. That’s our job!
- 100% No-Small-Print Satisfaction Guarantee. Quite simply, if you are not happy with our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right to YOUR standards without charging you for it. And if we can’t make it right, the service is free.
- All Projects Are Completed On Time and On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget with no excuses. All our agreements are on a fixed-fee basis so you know exactly what you’re going to pay, not a penny more.
- We Support Both On-Premise and Cloud Solutions. Some IT firms won’t offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because THEY make less money. Our philosophy is – and always has been – to offer what’s BEST for the client, not us. That’s how we keep so many clients long-term. We’ll base our recommendations on what YOU want and what YOU feel most comfortable with. Our job is to lay out your options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to make the best, most cost-effective solution for you.
- We Won’t Hold You Hostage. Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As a client of ours, you will be provided with full, written documentation of your network and all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service – not by keeping them in the dark.
- Peace of Mind. Because we monitor all of our clients’ networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your customers and running your business, not on your IT systems, security and backups.
- No Long-Term Contracts. Many other IT firms try to lock their clients into long-term contracts with severe penalties and fines for canceling. Problem is, if THEY aren’t doing a great job, how can you get out without litigation? That’s why our service agreements are month-to-month, giving you the ability to fire us at any time. We keep our clients by providing incredible services and support – not by threatening a lawsuit.
- We Have a Team of Experts on Staff. Unlike other IT firms who have one or two guys trying to juggle multiple projects and wear various hats, we have a team of 14 engineers on staff with diverse, specialized areas of expertise who work together to deliver the most effective and correct solutions to you. As a client you are assigned to one of these teams. That means you’ll always be able to get someone on the phone who knows YOU and understands YOUR environment and YOUR systems to provide helpful answers and quick resolution of problems instead of having to talk to complete stranger hundreds of miles away who knows nothing of you or your systems and wastes your time asking a lot of really dumb and annoying questions to try and “help” you.