Are you looking for a place to work with ZERO drama, egos, hidden agendas or corporate politics? Do you want to feel appreciated for your skills and hard work instead of having your ambition and drive sucked out of you with all the B.S. you have to deal with?
If so, read on.
We're growing and desperately need a full-time Inside Sales Pro to join our team immediately. In this role, you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to follow up on the leads coming into our office, to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SUCCESSFULLY SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS and/or other relevant phone sales experience. Please ONLY apply if you meet these criteria.
This position offers an above-average base salary plus bonus. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for health insurance and a retirement plan. You MUST be based in Rhode Island and a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
* Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
* Enjoys helping clients and talking to people.
* Is extremely detail oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
* Likes the idea of working for a small company where your ideas and contributions directly impact the company's success, direction and growth.
* Is a quick, self-motivated learner and wants to work for a company that will invest in their learning and skill development (we WANT you to learn and get better).
* Doesn't want to travel and prefers talking to people over the phone to schedule appointments, provide answers, etc.
* Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
Please send resume to: Lisa Shorr at firstname.lastname@example.org