Are you tech savvy, client centric, make decisions with integrity and purpose-driven? Yes? We want you on our team! Apply today to be a part of a growing team of IT professionals. Secure Future Tech Solutions, is an award-winning IT industry leader, specializing in servicing small to medium sized businesses in the Southern New England for over 26 years. We are currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our team.
Secure Future Tech's Mission: To provide expert technology guidance to the SMB market, through a professional partnership that provides a solid foundation to secure and grow their businesses.
Ideal candidates will align with our mission and have the following IT experience:
- Required: BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or closely related.
- Minimum of 8 years of network-related project management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple IT environments including server and cloud-based platforms. This includes detailed knowledge of Windows Server Platforms, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows OS, Office 365, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for users remotely and onsite, working directly with customers who have limited technical expertise.
- Ability to write and communicate clear and detailed instructions and documentation for customers and co-workers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in network configuration and network security. Including configuration and management of network switches, WiFi, firewalls, VPN, DNS, and routers. Prefer knowledge and experience with Sonicwall and Cisco.
- Experience in the setup and management of Virtual and Cloud based environments. This includes VMware, Hyper-V, and Azure. VMware and Microsoft certification preferred.
- Ability to work with multiple data back-up solutions, including onsite and cloud.
- Must be able to independently coordinate and manage large projects for customers. This includes migration of legacy systems and configuration of new systems in both physical and virtual environments.
- Experience with email setup and migration utilizing multiple solutions such as MS Exchange and MS Office 365.
- Experience identifying cyber-security related issues such as system hacks, computer viruses and worms, and spyware.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to contribute to the success and direction of the team.
- Possess strong customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals with varying technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Function as a subject matter expert in all required technical areas.
- Ability to provide off-hours coverage and willingness to be on call.
VMWare Certification, Certified SonicWall System Administrator, A+, Network +, Security +, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer for Windows (MCSE), CISCO Certification.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Lisa Shorr, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org.