Are you tech savvy, client centric, make decisions with integrity and purpose-driven? Yes? We want you on our team! Apply today to be a part of a growing team of IT professionals. Secure Future Tech Solutions, is an award-winning IT industry leader, specializing in servicing small to medium sized businesses in the Southern New England for over 26 years. We are currently seeking a Remote Support Specialist to join our team.
Secure Future Tech's Mission: To provide expert technology guidance to the SMB market, through a professional partnership that provides a solid foundation to secure and grow their businesses.
- Required: 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for users remotely.
- Must be able to independently resolve a wide variety of technical issues using current job knowledge and using research and external resources.
- Hardware, software and networking experience.
- Hardware experience must include: Intel based desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices.
- Software experience must include: Windows 7, Windows 10, MAC OSX and Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Networking experience must include understanding TCP/IP and DNS. Understanding of Active Directory and Exchange, Sonicwall Firewalls.
- Experience identifying security related issues such as system hacks, computer viruses and worms, and spyware.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to contribute to the success and direction of the team.
- Maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Function as a subject matter expert in all required technical areas.
A+, Network +, Security +, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer for Windows (MCSE).
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Lisa Shorr at email@example.com.